Hello, I'm Indigo and this is my video game walkthrough blog. I'm not amazing but I try my best. I mostly do rpg's because faster paced games are more difficult to screenshot, but that's mostly what I play to begin with so it works out well. Games are mostly going to be Nes/Snes/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance. I hope what I've done can be helpful!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Riviera: The Promised Land [Video Walkthrough]

So, I have been working on a walkthrough for Riviera: The Promised Land for GBA the past few weeks. I felt that making videos would be the most effective way to do this particular walkthrough because there are so many branching pathways and I wasn't sure if I could give clear enough instructions to not make things extremely confusing. I have packed each chapter into a single video, so most of them are about an hour and a half long. There are also several shorter videos for the interludes, and alternate paths leading to unique items.


Here is the walkthrough playlist

Individual Chapter Links;

Chapter One: Angelic Advent
Chapter Two: The Pursuit of Truth
Chapter Three: The Accursed
Chapter Four: Sunken Wisdom
Chapter Five: Eternal Beings
Chapter Six: The Promised Land
Chapter Seven: Within Darkness

Bonus Chapter: The Underworld

No comments:

Post a Comment